Please read the Legal Terms & Conditions below before proceeding with your purchase:
Group Program Agreement
Thank you for joining FinanciALLI Focused LLC. (herein referenced as Company) for Flourish FinanciALLI program, which begins immediately upon purchase.
This is your contract. Please read it carefully because you are making an important commitment to FinanciALLI Focused, LLC.
- You are securing one of a limited number of places Company offers in this round of Flourish FinanciALLI program
- We make it easy to understand what it is like to do business with FinanciALLI Focused, LLC.
- This Agreement, the Company Policies and Disclaimers, Facebook Group rules, and the Credit Card Authorization are the entire agreement between us. These written documents supersede our prior discussions, emails, online or voice messages. By ticking the consent box on the checkout page and continuing with your purchase, you agree that there is no information that you deem materially important that is not incorporated into this Agreement.
THIS IS WHAT YOUR GROUP PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Six Group Coaching sessions. You are invited to six (6) group coaching sessions during the Program Term, to be conducted virtually (via Zoom) over the next three (3) months. Your attendance is critical for the success of this program and there are limited times available. Therefore, please make your best efforts to make our available days work. You will receive the Zoom links via email (the email address you provided at checkout). The purpose of the group coaching sessions is help guide you through the program. All coaching sessions must be used over the next three (3) months or they are forfeited, and all calls are subject to our business policies regarding coaching session scheduling and cancellation.
- Exclusive Facebook Group. You will have access to the exclusive Facebook Group, where you can submit questions, files, videos, documents and any other materials for the group to critique. FinanciALLI Focused, LLC. will participate in the Group with occasional live streams, question and answer sessions, and other information as the group needs dictate. You will have 3-months access to the Private Group.
- Portal Access. You receive access to the program via an online portal called Teachable, which includes written materials and video and audio lessons on business and marketing topics. You will have lifetime access to the written materials. Lifetime access is defined as: for the duration that this program exists inside of FinanciALLI Focused, LLC. If FinanciALLI Focused LLC. decides to terminate this program, you’ll be given the option to download the written materials and videos onto your personal laptop or home computer.
- Membership Option. After 3 months, you’ll receive the option to join additional group coaching calls via a monthly membership. Details about this are listed here: https://financiallifocused.thrivecart.com/flourish-financialli-membership/
- Our group coaching sessions are listed on Teachable under the “start here” module and in the FB group. There is no guarantee that our availability will match yours.
- If you do not attend at the scheduled day and times, your session is forfeited.
- If we cancel, no-show, or must reschedule, the process and policies will be repeated.
THESE ARE *NOT* INCLUDED
- Services. Done-for-you services of any kind are not included.
- Endorsements. You are not receiving an endorsement from FinanciALLI Focused, LLC or Alli Williams, and neither is any other participant. Do not create the appearance of an endorsement or rely on any person who claims to be endorsed by FinanciALLI Focused, LLC.
- Ownership of Written Materials. As a participant, you will have one license to view written materials provided by FinanciALLI Focused, LLC. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. Some of the information is also protected by a contractual license between the provider and FinanciALLI Focused, LLC. You may not copy, re-engineer, distribute, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, without express written consent of FinanciALLI Focused, LLC. which it may withhold for any reason, and purchase of a license (prices start at $25,000).
- Trademark Usage. FinanciALLI Focused, LLC. protects its names! You are not receiving permission to use trade and service marks like Flourish FinanciALLI or any other trademark of the Company, even if not listed here.
- Results Not Guaranteed. You are receiving a space in the program, support and guidance, but not guaranteed results from participating in the program. The Program is developed for strictly educational purposes ONLY. You accept and agree that you are 100% responsible for your progress and results from the Program.
- Confidentiality. FinanciALLI Focused, LLC. cannot guarantee confidentiality. Do not share any confidential and proprietary information which may harm your business or personal interests if repeated, copied, or otherwise transmitted and/or implemented by a third party.
Additional Legal Terms
There are no refunds. No refunds will be made once payment is received. If you initiate a chargeback, FinanciALLI Focused, LLC. may issue an additional $300 fee to you.
You are responsible for the full payment regardless of whether you complete or participate fully in the Program.
If you signed up for a payment plan, you will continue to be billed according to schedule through the end of the Term. If you fail to make payments, FinanciALLI Focused, LLC. reserves the right to initiate collection proceedings.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
Participant understands the Group Program is offered on an “as-is, where-is” basis, without any implied or express warranty as to its performance or to the results that may be obtained by using the program. This limited warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties (if any) created by any documentation.
If we get sued due to something you did:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FinanciALLI Focused, LLC its affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, lawsuits, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees at all tribunal levels) arising out of or related to any activity, work, or other thing done or permitted to be done by you where such liability arises from negligence on your part or the violation of this Agreement. This includes any liability arising from breach of confidentiality by any party.
Damages are limited under this Agreement.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY COST, LOSS OF PROFITS AND THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS, ARE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
No Professional Advice.
The Company does not engage in the rendering of medical, legal, accounting, financial, or other professional services. You acknowledge that you will make your own decisions before acting on any information gained from this program. It is further understood that before you utilize any techniques suggested by this program, you should consult licensed professionals as applicable.
No Guarantee of Results; Risk of Loss.
Results from the group program are greatly dependent upon individual decisions, abilities, and other factors outside Company’s control, and the Company makes no guarantees or warranties that information provided to you through the Program will provide results.
FinanciALLI Focused, LLC. can end your participation in the program.
Company may determine, in its sole discretion and without requiring disclosure of the reason, that the relationship under this Agreement must terminate. In this circumstance, FinanciALLI Focused, LLC. will provide a refund to you.
South Carolina law governs this agreement and it will be enforced by either party in South Carolina.
This Agreement will be governed by South Carolina law, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. I understand and agree that I submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of this state and agree that any legal proceeding commenced shall take place in Anderson, South Carolina
No Assignment; No oral waivers or modifications.
This Agreement may not be assigned to any other party. Its requirements may not be waived or modified except in writing signed by the Company.
Electronic Signatures and Other Documents.
You agree that checking the consent box on the checkout page and continuing with your purchase is binding evidence of your assent to the terms of this Agreement. You agree to sign additional documents which may be necessary to complete the material purpose of this Agreement, including without limitation, payment authorizations.
The parties hereto expressly understand and agree that they are not employers or employees, principals and agents, or partners or co-venturers in the performance of each and every part of this Agreement, and they remain solely responsible for all of their respective employees and agents.
I have read the foregoing Agreement, understand its terms, and I agree to the terms.